Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:736 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Unit Head - Warehouse Operations - Transportation Firm (15-28 yrs)
The primary function of this position is to lead the warehousing & logistics business, Headquartered in Kolkata and to achieve the organizational vision, mission and objectives. The incumbent would be accountable for Business Growth, Infrastructure, People, Processes & customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To manage current warehousing operations and ability to scale up. Address fulfilment requirements for a wide range of consumer industries including e-commerce companies.
- Manage productivity with the best of human relations climate & aiming for higher productivity standards.
- Overall management of Warehousing & Logistics business. Implement world class processes in Warehousing Operations.
- Should have customer service orientation
- Ability to optimize Capex in warehousing facilities.
Reports to the Board.
Parallel position - CFO & Company Secretary
- Good understanding of Industrial Warehousing & Logistics Business including applicable laws, rules & regulations.
- Experience and expertise in handling of Industrial Warehouse as Operations Head.
- Adept at managing people and liaison with authorities.
- MBA/Equivalent with hands-on experience of handling business responsibility in a reputed Warehousing and Logistics group.