Recruitment specialist at Tech-Soul
Views:757 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Unit Head - Logistics Operations (15-20 yrs)
Experience:- 15 - 20 years
- Technology tuned individual - continuous evaluation of global solutions to implement in India
- Very good grasp of technologies such as RFID, OCR which can be implemented in the India context
- Reasonably good understanding of the Ports operations and mindset to bring in cutting edge technology solutions
- Ability to manage large scale multi location operations
- High Level of stakeholder management - both Government and MNCs
- Ability to have a holistic approach to the Logistics industry and associated technology offerings
- Blue Sky thinking for the business
- Preparation of standards for projects
- Should have experience of international latest practices
- Directs and oversees the product implementation & enhancements, testing, installation and maintenance
- Strategic outlook to multiple hardware interfaces and integration
- Monitors performance against benchmarks; works closely with customers both internal & external to resolve conflicts and issues, as necessary.
- Travels to various locations to review operations.
- Provides monthly reports to management
- Assigns staff to monitor and manage ground operations
- Maintains collaborative, effective working relationships with team, customers & regulatory departments
- Makes recommendations to the management regarding policy changes and implementation.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with the various regulatory authorities
- Investigate & Researches, negotiates and settles customer cases.
- Participates in new employee training sessions;
- Establishes and monitors key performance indicators with respect to customer service; assesses quality and performance on a regular basis
- Makes recommendations for action and/or remediation, as appropriate.
- Participates in meetings regarding new projects; systems performance, planning and maintenance; and contract procurement, performance and modification.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders, including but not limited to customers, employees, contractors
- Assists in the establishment of policies, procedures and business rules with respect to toll collections systems, revenue collection and back-office operations.
- Ports Operations
- Understanding of associated technology
- Technology inclined
- Willing to evaluate new solutions, offerings and products suitable for the business
- Evaluates and works with global players to bring solutions to India
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or related field.
- Significant related work experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in a variety of operations roles.
- Minimum of 10 years successful experience in managing the overall operations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent strategic management and project management skills.
- Skills in collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please apply with below details in your resume:
Time Spent In Your Current Organization:-
Preferred Location - Mumbai / Gurgaon :-
Date of birth (for uploading the resume) :-
Relevant Experience in managing the overall Logistics operations (10+ yrs):
Relevant Experience in technologies such as RFID, OCR which can be implemented in the India context:-
Able To Join In how many days :-
No. Of Jobs Changed:-
Reasons For Change:
Communication Skills (1 Low And 5 High):-
Willing To Attend Hangout Interview