Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:835 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Unit Head - Electronics Manufacturing Industry (10-15 yrs)
- To manage and fulfil expectations of a vast and diverse customer base, a focused customer / market segment approach was necessary and hence SBU concept was implemented.
- Each SBU develops its own strategy (in alignment to the company's objectives) to meet the ever-growing needs of their customers and drive competitive advantage in their segment.
- SBU's main focus is to constantly exceed the QCD expectations of the existing and new customers while continually improving the revenue growth and profitability of the SBU.
- Developing and ensuring effective implementation of Business Plan, high degree of customer satisfaction, high employee morale)
- Ensure that approved products are manufactured as per schedule and meet quality standards and cost objectives
- Lead and ensure implementation of company operation policies, best practices and standard operating procedures to facilitate performance and successful launch of new products
- Ensure overall efficiency, quality and cost-effective management of resources
- Coordinate with NPD and BD to evaluate technical and financial feasibility of the products
- Manage relationship with key strategic customers by formulating, monitoring and delivering a robust delivery plan which will support in development of strong customer base
- Drive initiatives to maximise productivity and profitability to meet business unit objectives
- Analyse profit and loss statements to deliver key controllable expenses within budget targets
- Identify development areas for direct and indirect reportees and implement plans for developing a strong team
- Act as a change agent by providing the means to foster and support a positive organizational culture
- Ensure realization of business plan by managing the total value chain of the business to deliver high degree of customer satisfaction and high employee morale
- BE in Electronics and Communications/ Electricals
- Having a 7-10 Years of experience in EMS industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.