Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:4420 Applications:1062 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Business Transformation Manager - Consulting - Insurance/Financial Services (6-10 yrs)
(P.S.- Its an Internal Consulting role based out of Gurgaon location)
A global, high visibility role in Business Transformation, Strategy designing & Execution and Program management that involves working closely with global stakeholders while working extensively in designing & redesigning ,assessment & evaluation of operating models while designing & executing strategies , aligning them to best practices, leading large programs along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
Our esteemed client which is a well-known name in Insurance, Reinsurance broking sector is looking for a seasoned professional who is an MBA post graduate from top B-School coming from Consulting background & Global Insurance Industry knowledge who has expertise in Target Operating model design & re design with a broader understanding of the insurance markets, Program management with end-to-end experience in leading transformation initiatives and transitions / migrations.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing multiple change programs globally, developing implementation strategies and driving optimization of operating models.
- Managing the entire program life cycle - initiation, planning, execution ,monitoring ,reporting. managing the risks while coordinating delivery and closure
- Driving strategic changes through the organization by driving large significant change projects including Post Merger integrations for the larger group.
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Engaging with key strategic stakeholders collaborating and implementing new trends ; developing & implementing the work stream charter
- Working proactively with the business to achieve financial targets, being accountable for business performance metrics ensuring effectiveness of the larger programs
- Driving ISO 9001, Six sigma initiatives; establishing quality standards across the group while delivering Lean Six Sigma training across the larger group & teams on process re engineering & innovation tools.
- Acting as a role model, identifying & creating career paths for building, engaging & retaining talent along with creating opportunities and promoting career growth by assessing performance and potential at all levels.
- Creating a culture of learning and continuous improvement in the team along with building networks across functions and creating opportunities for shared learning across departments helping create a unified people capability
- MBA + B. tech from top B schools with 6+ yrs of post qualification experience in Target Operating Model design & redesign, Program Management, Handling project transitions/migrations, from global consulting background with diverse experience in BFSI/Consulting industry (Broking + Employee benefits).
- Certifications in PMP/Prince 2, Lean Six Sigma, Post - Merger Integration, Enterprise / Business Architecture would be preferred
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies. Must have experience in Operating model assessment and evaluation; Strategy formulation experience.
- A background in working in a Global management consulting firm with expert level knowledge & project experience in Insurance/Reinsurance broking industry.
- Experience in handling projects pertaining to Target operating model design, Strategy Formulation & Execution, Change Management, Program management / PMO experience is must. Good understanding of Business & Project Management principles and operating model methodologies
- End-to-end experience leading transformation initiatives and transitions / migrations
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen
- Experience in leading diverse, global, multi cultural teams
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU :
A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.