Co-Founder at Essen Consulting
Views:729 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Transformation Manager (12-20 yrs)
Minimum relevant experience:
- Strong finance knowledge
- Internal systems & business process knowledge
- Transformation mindset as a change agent (ideally LEAN, Six Sigma experience)
- Strong communications skills and experience to lead with influence, not control
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Highly analytical mindset
- Great with data management & reporting
- Ideally years working in a multi-national/multi-lingual environment delivering services.
- Must have led delivery organizations in past experiences-either in a technical area or business operations
- Understands account, project and/or service management fundamentals and business management systems.
- Easiness of establishing relations, ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Experience of working with ERP Business teams
High level role definition:
- Effective & knowledgeable business partner to Global Practice Head(s) by providing clarity and management of internal processes, driving process transformation and helping drive business performance and represents the backbone of the daily operations across the organization.
- Champion, expert and shepard for all internal delivery business processes (such as WBS, time booking, GWU/LWU, FIT, over/under practice recovery, SCR, KPIs)
- Enable continuous improvement mindset through innovating, improving and redesigning processes including leveraging Automation, robotics & data analytics