Director at Lead Search
Views:4881 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Business Solution Architect/Manager/Senior Manager - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
Business Solution Architect/Manager/Senior Manager
Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara/Baroda
#MPLS #Rich Internet Application #VPN #Project Manager - Networking #CCNA #SIP #CCIE #Solution Architect #Routing & Switching #IoT #Datacenter
Job Description :
1. Support sales team in technical area for addressing the customer requirements, customer queries & clarifications
2. Represent and establish Jio's superiority with customer
3. Create solutions, meeting customer requirements by using various products in Jio portfolio
4. Provide market feedback to NHQ for new products and competition
5. Continuous training to sales team
6. Handover to Service delivery for the project wins
Key Responsibilities :
1. Create solution basis customer needs and Jio values proposition
2. Meet customer and establish superiority of Jio services w r t competition with customer
3. Capability presentation of Jio products and offerings to enterprise customers and do technical workshops with customer to arrive best in class solutions.
4. Drive multiple product positioning in account and create unique solution offer to customers.
5. Own Order Booking and Revenue target along with Sales team for achieving requisite revenue target.
6. Lead road shows, re-present in large forum to create awareness about Jio products to CXO level audience and help Sales to create leads.
7. Training to Sales
8. Feedback to Product team on customer needs
9. Creation and sharing of HLD / templates to service delivery teams for handover
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech/MBA
Desirable (Mandatory) :
- Industry certification like CCNA, CCIE etc
- Strong presentation skills and drive the technical discussion with enterprise customers. Able to provide consultative help to arrive appropriate telecom solutions for customer's requirements.
- Technical Domain knowledge across - Wireline Data - IP MPLS, L2 services, Internet leased lines, Cloud and Data centre portfolio, Wireline Voice - SIP trunks, PRI, Toll Free, IVR etc.
- Should have domain knowledge of protocols
- Commercial Knowledge : Knowledge of commercial model prevalent in the industry, competitive pricing and ongoing prices and pricing models.
- Business Domain Knowledge : Knowledge of Indian Enterprise customers requirement and ability to offer appropriate solution and showcasing value proposition to customer compare to competition offerings Operational rigour to ensure compliance to process
- Interpersonal, Communication and documentation skills for preparing solution and presentation for customer
- Knowledge of Indian Regulatory frame work. What is allowed / not allowed
- Equipment knowledge : Should have knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, UMS, PBX, VC End points etc.
Key Words :
1. Connectivity - MPLS, Internet, VPN, SD wan, NFV, wireline, wireless
2. Voice - Toll Free, PRI, SIP, call centre solutions
3. Conferencing, Collaboration
4. Cloud, IoT, Data centre.
5. Check with companies - like Sify, Voda Idea, Airtel, TTSL, TCL.
6. Profiles in Enterprise & Carrier Business - Presales, Solutioning, Bid Management, Solution engineering, Solution consultant, Consultants (in companies associated with Telecom, System integrator, Network Integrator, Original equipment manufacturer)
Preferred Candidates from : Airtel, Vodafone,Idea,Tata Comm,Data Dimensions, Sify, RCOM, TCL and other SI like IBM, WIPRO