Designation at Business Research Startup
Views:287 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Business/Secondary Research Role - Short Term - KPO - Contractual (8-9 yrs)
This is a short-term, project-based, work from home opportunity for experienced, hands-on business research professional. It is ideal for those on a career break, seeking to join back. Women on sabbatical and looking to jump start career are encouraged to apply.
You should have 8-10 hours available to work on week days (Mon to Fri).
We are looking for candidates with 8-9 years of experience in ONLY secondary research and business research. You should have worked with companies like Grail Research, The Smart Cube, Evalueserve, EY GSS and KGS, McKC and from a secondary research role.
DO NOT APPLY if you come from primary research and financial research background.
We are a boutique business research startup in Delhi that has created a our place through a detailed and highly analytical approach.
1. You are an expert at finding data and information through deep keyword searches
2. You bring a detail orientation and seek to give more information, context, and analysis, and are good at story writing (this is not a copy paste job)
3. You have worked on different business research projects, including company profiles, strategy deep dives, competitive landscape analysis, market trend and sizing analysis, etc.
4. You are comfortable with financial numbers and can correctly compute operating margins, EBITDA, debt/equity ratios, etc.
5. Brings excellent English to deliver structured and client-ready presentations.
6. Proficiency across PPT, Excel and Word
7. You are a sharp and learning individual who can start performing from week 1 (and not week 10)
1. This is to support sales intelligence on large B2B clients for a leading, global client of ours
2. This business research sets the foundation for the sales team to best understand their largest clients, their business performance and strategy, technology context, and the market situation.
3. The business research outcomes are used by the client teams to bid on projects, fashion conversations, and ensure that they have a winning approach to business.
4. If you are bright and display performance, this may open continuing opportunities.