Business Process Manager - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities Functional:
- Developing new initiatives for continuous business process improvements
- Assisting in budget planning, forecasting, resources allocation, and scheduling process improvement projects
- Tracking, monitoring and communicating the hindrance and defects in the projects
- Coordinating with different departments and analyzing the requirements for the improvement of the process
- Training and educating the individuals involved in the management and operation of different business processes
- Studying the present market condition, forecasting the near future changes, and prepare new business processes according to it.
- Planning and coordinating the business process and reporting the stakeholders through meetings
- Effective use of applications including Navision, SAP, BW and retail systems also ensure compliance with regional internal control requirements and best practice
- Working as a link between Regional IT and the local office; collaborating with the local Finance / Operations Manager and MD on ensuring that the organization is following best practices and adhering to compliance
- Working as Local Lead for the rollout of global and regional projects and efficiently handling IT infrastructure Program Management and Delivery:
- Supervising complex projects with respect to scheduling / analysis, effort and cost estimation, resource allocation and Delivery
- Monitoring development activities; reporting project progress and providing technical support to project team
- Meeting deadlines and TAT without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLAs
- Implementation project initiatives by providing end-to-end support while ensuring the project delivers the expected business values
- Challenging the executive management on the existing business processes and proposing innovative solutions for project management Product Management:
- Monitoring end-to-end development of Agile based products by gathering requirements and comply with various audit processes that will drive product development, testing and deployment and to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives
- Identifying gaps or conflicts in requirements; handling risks, UAT defects and recommending solutions
- Collaborating with Engineering, User Experience and QA teams to create and maintain exceptional experiences for the customers
- Prioritizing product enhancements and backlog issues using data driven analysis and sound judgment
- Acting as product champion and establish effective relationships with key partners ERP Role:
- Analyzing the existing business process gathering requirements from the new system, preparing functional documents, mapping the existing processes in the Navision, drafting process manuals and conducting fit-gap analysis as per the requirement
- Customizing and testing the systems to meet the requirement, imparting training and providing post Go-live support to the users
- Performing manual testing, SQL server installation and Cloud base implementation Vendor Management:
- Following the global and regional business process, SOP, IT methodology and policies to manage vendors (Infosys, Gownet, ISD etc.) for daily operations management of Brand
- Finalization of vendor, On boarding the vendor, PO creation & Approval.
- Vendor comparison & Quote comparison. Workforce Management
Spearheading diverse IT internal and external teams; imparting on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater operational efficiency
- Working on succession planning of the workforce, appraising their KRA based performance Information Security
- Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and assurance from internal and external perspectives for information security topics.
- Consults with business and technical leadership to ensure that data, processes, and technology are designed for data protection and compliance
- Establishes IT security audit procedures relevant to Information Security Standards.
- Hands-on experience in the multiple areas of IT audits, SOX, IT Controls, Access management.
- Build maintain effective relationship with a division's Business and Technology stakeholders. Be the voice of Information Security in the division/business area and the voice of the business within Information Security.
- Contribute to business continuity planning.
- VAPT & WPT vulnerability pen testing
Qualification & required exposure:
- Extensive Knowledege on ERP (SAP+ Navision)
- Updated and knowledegable on lastest development in technology, especially communication and IT
- Project Management Skills - Good communication skills, especially the skills to interact with peers and superiors from countries outside India
Location - Bangalore
- Reporting Structure
- Reports to: Senior Director- Finance & Operations