Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:1051 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Business Process Improvement Manager - Startup - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (6-16 yrs)
Business Process Improvement Manager - Startup Only Tier1 Btech or MBA
- Looking for exposure in Process Excellence, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvements, Business Excellence roles
- Creates models to identify, validate, document and communicate business requirements and organize them into a comprehensive and understandable "to-be" state to ensure that the client understands both the requirements and the results of changes to the system(s)
- Publishes, distributes and ensures sign-off of business requirements
- Communicates technical issues to non-technical users/clients or Controls all changes through a formalized change request process, assessing the impact of requirement changes, and updating requirements appropriately
- Track and communicate status of ongoing deliveries
- Assist in resource allocation, and project schedule.
- Work with delivery and client facing teams to address customer queries, join kick off sessions, and work on closing the client facing requirement documents.
- Works with the Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure that that test plans, test scripts and test conditions are based on the business and system requirements
- Works with Customer Support, Training and Documentation teams to confirm that documentation reflects how the software functions
- Supports the ongoing management and maintenance of product applications Experience developing test approaches and test execution plans for projects varying in size and duration. Advanced analytical, problem solving, research, and time management skills
- Advanced experience demonstrating the fundamental skills and industry best practices of a business analyst (from project initiation through closing)
- Advanced experience analyzing complex business processes and systems in order to develop business requirements and functional specifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.