Recruiter at Rightfit Consultants
Views:1305 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Process Consultant - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
- Solve customers problem
- Quickly understand different business domains across geographies and getting into the depths of their problems/requirements.
- Networking with customers for requirement analysis, consulting on new use cases and best practices across industries.
- Configuring and executing the customers requirement using the BPM tools Assisting customer with API integration.
- Handholding of customers during the initial roll out phase by conducting trainings, preparing and sharing required materials and also assist in business challenges like ROI calculation, procurement of hardware etc.
- Post successful implementation, determining what resources (knowledge, skills and abilities) are needed to successfully and efficiently execute new use cases, while managing the customer relationship
- Working closely with the Tech. support and Developer team for complex new use cases
- Helping with pre-sales effort which includes scoping sessions with customers, preparing Statement of work (SoW) and managing change requests
- Overall 5+ years of experience
- BE/B Tech. from accredited university
- Programming experience of at least 2+ years on any language (C/C++/Java/Python etc.)
- MBA from Tier-1 B Schools
- Strong experience in requirements elicitation techniques: user interviews, document analysis, and manage the requirements
- Good experience in intervention - change management environment
- Willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Annual CTC: 12 to 24 Lakhs