Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:85 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Performance Management & Analytics Role - Life Insurance Firm (3-4 yrs)
Business Performance Management and Analytics
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of data products for use within Max life; articulate and evangelize it across internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with IT/Digital development, Operations and Planning team.
- Work to empower Business Development teams with Data solutions to accelerate business growth.
- Balance priorities and tech debt to create effective sprints that move the needle for the business.
- Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them.
- Leading data projects successfully from scratch by using agile development techniques.
- Solve problems in robust and creative ways and demonstrate solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a basic level of understanding of the full technology stack and understand how your products interact with all areas of the business.
- Document and enter user stories in Jira and assist in story point analyses.
- Collect and analyze data to determine product direction and define business requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree + MBA
- At least 3+ years as product manager
- Demonstrated systems thinking.
- Building product roadmap through data-backed prioritization and agile backlog management to incrementally deliver value to the customer.
- Work with cross functional teams spanning across business, product, sales, data scientists, engineering team.
- Ability to interpret requirement documents and update test documents accordingly.
- Aptitude for understanding, digesting and analyzing complex systems integration