Recruiter at Make My Career
Views:4222 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Manager - Strategy & Planning - Advertising Firm (7-10 yrs)
Brief about the position - This position will be responsible for working closely with Sales Team as a subject matter expert on our proprietary advertising product using Google Ads platform. The role involves pitching to new clients with strategy & plans for hyper local advertising, onboarding clients through set up on our tool & then handing over the client to partner success team for continuous engagement.
1. Minimum education qualification - Bachelor's/PG Degree from a reputable institute.
2. Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
3. Relevant Work Experience of 7-10 Years in digital media planning & servicing preferably focused on performance-based campaigns through Googles Advertising Platforms.
4. Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
5. Excellent written & oral communication skills.
6. Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. As a business manager, the position will be responsible to plan & deliver on business KPIs in coordination with sales team.
2. Pitch for new business using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for activating hyper local campaigns for clients.
3. As Business Manager, the position will be responsible to engage with partner management team of Google.
4. Work closely with Partner Success team to on-board a new client & hand over once the account is set up for operations.
5. Lead training & development of sales teams evangelizing the proprietary product & Google Ad Products.
Key Performance Indicators ( KPI's ) :
1. Booked AdEx - Advertising Expenditure being booked for accounts being managed directly.
2. Delivered Advertising Expenditure.
3. Client NPS / Feedback - Quarterly Feedback from Clients & Internal Sales Teams on performance.
4. Partner Level KPI Achievement
Preferred Industry / Companies to hire from:
a. Top Digital Marketing Agencies focused on SEM & performance marketing.
b. Top Media Platform - Publisher, Ad Network etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.