Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:51 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Business Manager - Onboarding - Stock Broking Firm (7-10 yrs)
Position : Business Manager - Onboarding
Exp : 7-10 years
Location : Mumbai
Working Days - 5
About the Company :
- One of India's largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market.
- Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Supported by a strong research team, robust digital trading platform, large branch network & franchisee base, and referral coordinators spread across Kona Kona of India.
- The company's offerings include stock broking through the branch and Internet, Investments in IPO, Equity & Derivatives, Mutual funds and Portfolio management service.
- In addition, the company distributes a range of financial products, including company fixed deposits, mutual funds, initial public offerings, secondary debt, equity, and small savings schemes. Further, it provides Internet broking services and depository services.
1. Managing the team of Team Leaders and Agents/RM's who are engaged in onboarding and activation of new acquired Clients.
2. Responsible to drive & generate targeted Activation numbers from newly acquired clients.
3. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
4. Apprise new strategies on activation/Quality maintenance
5. Arrange/present monthly/timely reviews with senior management/business heads on business performance reviews and next plan of action for the month/quarter
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Experience of 7-10 years in managing Teams / Digital Business in large organization
- MBA in Finance or other relevant degree/s related to Financial Markets
- Self-motivated person who can manage end to end execution
- Should be good at resolving conflicts, co-managing business team remotely and provide productive vision to business / experience team on timely basis
- Should be a result oriented, self - starter, proactive, strong motivator, collaborative, focused on team cohesion, dynamics & constantly improve quality of performance
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational & interpersonal skills
- Strong process orientation & ability to work with data
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong customer orientation with knowledge of managing CLM and onboarding of customer for pushing third party products of Financial Markets.
- Well versed with financial markets and have fair knowledge on creating new business strategies to drive business without dealer/sales intervention
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.