Business Manager - Career Counselling Startup (7-22 yrs)
Applications invited for a very early stage start-up specialising in providing tailor made and effective career advice and solutions with a range of online and offline services for individuals and companies including assessment, career advice and planning, resume advice, interview coaching, career mentoring and workshops.
The Right candidate will have the following attributes -
- Very strong understanding of the delivery models of the online and offline career counselling and coaching industry globally and in India.
- A strategic thinker with ability to craft a business plan and execution strategy.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unwavering sense of ownership and commitment to achieving performance benchmarks.
- In-depth knowledge of career and personality assessment tools and services.
- Ability to leverage past experience, industry network and relationships to build the business from scratch.
- Conceptualise, build and manage business alliances (both domestic and international) with complimenting and relevant businesses.
- Excellent communication skills with a good proven experience in career assessment and counselling business.
- An excellent team player with proven credentials of building and leading a team to peak performance.
- Open minded and willing to take on the challenges of an ambiguous work environment of a start-up.
- Must be a peoples person who thoroughly enjoys interacting with people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.