Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1270 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Business Lead - Home Interiors (10-15 yrs)
About the Company:
ARA's client is India's leading independent real estate services company with a presence across India and the Middle East. It has a team of over 1800 certified and experienced real estate professionals who operate across all major Indian (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai , Pune , Ahmedabad , NCR - Delhi , Gurugram , Noida , Chennai , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Kolkata , Lucknow) and Middle East markets.
The Business Lead will be responsible for planning, leading and controlling business vertical in Interiors & furnishing domain. Deliver set financial and growth objectives for the business by deepening developer relationships, creating & optimizing business relations in interiors and furnishings, maintaining strong portfolio and growing the business. This is a Pan India role. The candidate will be based out of Mumbai and will travel as per requirement.
- Business Planning: Prepare B2B business plan for delivery of finalized AOP in consultation with the business head, covering projections, focus and execution strategy.
- Business and Sales Execution & Review: Cascade the monthly AOP targets to own team and get buy in of the team on the target.
- Business Development with Suppliers: Strengthen relationships with leading interiors companies (Pan India) to optimize commitment of business volume, negotiate pay-out structures and reach targeted business volumes.
- Developer BD & Relationships: Engage with elite developers, develop / create new relationships with developers and project teams and create business opportunities.
- Team development: Participate in recruitment process to identify the right talent.
- 10+ years of experience across sales, business development, relationship management or product management.
- Work experience in interiors domain with a leading interior or furnishing company.
- Trailblazing record in setting up successful partnerships, maintaining key accounts & ensuring profitability for the company.
- Should have managed relationships with leading interior design companies and holds a long-term connection with them.
- Growth mindset with financial acumen to analyse business requirements and propose customized solution. Able to work in unstructured environment.
- Experience in leading teams across multiple regions within India.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: 10+ years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.