Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:2994 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Business Lead - Advanced Analytics - Pharma (10-12 yrs)
Job title : Business Lead (Advanced Analytics)
Job Location : hyderabad
Budget : 30 L to 40 L
Analytics team in Organization works on data-driven decision support problems across functions and business units. Business Analysts in IT-BPE work closely with the business/functional teams to empathize and address a business problem with an analytics/technology solution opportunity. Role requires the individual to play the role of key liaison between the IT-BPE team/partners in the solution development team and business teams for internal project developments. The success in the role is to effectively identify the right solution and see it all the way through to adoption and benefit realization.
What makes this assignment interesting?
- Apply analytics skills to real-world problems/data to provide insights and see them convert to action/decision
- Insight into the end-to-end process flows related to Sales & Marketing / Manufacturing teams.
- Opportunity to explore and advise the business teams on how analytics can drive value
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the business/functional users to understand the business decision making and sales & marketing process challenges to recommend data-led solutions
- Leverage advanced data analytics to address the business needs and create business impact
- Design business intelligence/data science solutions in collaboration with technology architects to address this need
- Develop in-house analytics knowledge-base for faster, better problem solving and horizontal scale-out in to other markets/functions of need
- Internal: All functions and teams within the organization across India and overseas locations
- External: Vendors, implementation partners, knowledge networks
- Experience working on Customer analytics, SalesForce Excellence, Sales & marketing analytics across sub-functional areas (Customer segmentation, profiling, brand performance analytics, promo/campaign planning and effectiveness tracking etc.)
- Strong affiliation to quantitative methods and data analysis to deliver business insights
- Exposure to visual analytics (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Spotfire etc.), advanced analytics application (R,SAS, Python etc.) and data mining/ML analytics techniques a big plus
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Knowledge in Project management background and familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC.