Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:3608 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Business Head - Wellness Center (10-20 yrs)
Position - Business Head
Objective - Responsible for Strategic business planning and implementation, P&L ownership and Operations management
- Creating business strategy and Go To Market plan to achieve business objectives
- Implementation and execution
- Making various tie-ups and collaborations
- Overseeing the marketing function
- Complete P&L responsibility for the assigned Business Units
- As P&L Head, will be responsible for delivering strategy and top & bottom line growth for assigned BU
- Tie-ups - Local & international to increase patient/ guest inflow
- Devise strategies for executing fiscal procedures for control and effective utilization of physical and financial resources of the wellness center.
- Guest Relations
- Building guest relationship, and maintaining relationship with guests to achieve referral business. Addressing all complaints and issues of the guests.
- Organizing and Managing various activities and events at the Center to ensure customer engagement.
- Operations Excellence & Property upkeep
- Managing end to end operations of the Wellness Center
- Maintaining appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of the property & all equipment and facilities at all times.
- Managing budget and monitoring expenditure of the Center as per the assigned budget
- Defining and ensuring compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines, policies and service standards that serve as benchmark for excellent service delivery.
- Supervising complete Security, Maintenance and Infrastructure of the Center.
- Manpower Management.
- Assuring effective orientation and training for staff.
- Ensuring that all team members adhere to the service standards, discipline and procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.