Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:17534 Applications:1386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Business Head - Sales - Media (10-15 yrs)
BUSINESS HEAD :
Scope & purpose : To function as a profit centre head for the business in a geographical region. From business and people leadership perspective, the position has challenging work profile and involves managing a team of experienced professionals.
Candidate Qualifications :
The ideal successful candidate will possess the following required and desired credentials, experience, skills, and attributes :
Desired Experience :
1. MBA and 10-15 years of post-qualification balanced experience of managing B2B SALES and BRAND MANAGEMENT of Consumer Products/ Services.
2. Prior experience of functioning as a profit centre head is desired. Responsible for top-line /bottom-line, will lead a team of professionals.
3. Experience of working in diverse markets and successful track record of achieving sales, brand building, network development & profit targets.
4. Experience in effectively representing organisational needs with an understanding of the broader economic demands.
5. Experience of continuous improvement of market shares and revenue management goals.
6. Experience operating effectively in a complex decision-making setting.
7.Working experience with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
8.. Experience working in a complex environment where there may be conflicting objectives, ability to navigate and pull all into a broader system view, and ability to effectively engage constituents to achieve a balance in competing agendas.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes :
- A collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Decisive yet supportive of distributed decision making; not afraid to make tough decisions.
- Openness, accessibility and visibility; approachable to staff.
- Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships.
- Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other's views
- Strategic thinker who is visionary, innovative, creative, and willing to take appropriate risk.
- Maturity in judgment, broad thinking and intellectually agile.
- Sense of humour, strong confident style and enthusiastic disposition.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty.
Education and Training :
- An advanced degree in a relevant field is required (MBA/PGDM) appropriate management and leadership experience is essential, and advanced training in business management is preferable.
- Broad understanding of widely distributed Consumer Products Industry is desired.
- Thorough knowledge of modern management principles, practices, and methods is required.
- An indicative (and not limited to) description of responsibilities and suitable candidate profile
- Strategising, planning, goal setting and leading teams;
- Establishing a culture of collaboration and integration that enhances revenue and cost optimization & supports innovation and creativity;
- Overseeing strong workforce development, employee satisfaction and engagement, maximizing the growth potential of employees and strong succession planning
- Maximizing operational efficiencies to provide the highest results
- Ensuring compliance;
- Management reporting;
- Achieving and maintaining strong financial health;
- Establishing an effective means to communicate across;
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.