Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:7016 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Head - Rural Market - FMCG (18-30 yrs)
Business Head - Rural
Rural Marketing & Sales Operations :
- Put in place a mix of right initiatives to enable selling of products across Rural Areas as classified under the business plan.
- Mapping the identified territories with regards to the identification, appointment of IRD's and ARD's.
- Further the role will lead the teams to continuously develop and sustain strong relationship with the channel through schemes and resolving their issues in a timely manner by way of regularly visiting and reviewing these markets on an on-going basis.
- Support in establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales plans for regions and territories; delivering expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Creating framework for supplying these dealers / channel with products and formulating pricing policies, reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotions, trends analytics and display plans.
Analytics & Reviewing Mechanisms :
- Put in place mechanisms to analyze performance of the Rural Channel on indicators like fast moving, slow moving, repeat of sales, inventory controls, expenses, sales productivity, target delivery, profitability, etc.
- Provide proactive information to various business heads on the performance, quality and feedback of the products.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets
- Ensure focused monitoring and adherence to the collection processes and there are NIL bad debts
Internal Stakeholder Liaison :
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the rural areas
- Liaise with Services team to ensure a robust and strong service support for the products
- Work closely with all the business units at International in facilitating the new channel acquisition through Rural Markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.