Senior Recruiter - Management Search at Quadrangle Search (Div of Infoedge India Ltd)
Views:901 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Business Head - P&L - Insurance (15-22 yrs)
Head of #INSURANCE Business for a leading healthech MNC. (Position can be basedout in India (preferably at Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore)
We are looking for dynamic leader (P&L Management), strong business acumen, have sound experience in insurance industry, who can setup/buildup the insurance vertical business (New Avenue) starting from scratch.
- Direct sales and relationship management leaders by giving guidance, implementing strategy and monitoring results to assist them and the team in developing and achieving stated goals.
- Strategic Initiatives for new avenue from Insurance/reinsurance business through partnership, alliance, placed the right products, pricing etc
- Hiring, Promote the knowledge and skills of the team through coaching, mentoring, and training.
- Enhance the team's abilities to develop prospect pipelines, increase momentum in the sales and retention process and advocate for customer solutions.
- Partner with new business team members, relationship managers, operational resources, property and casualty team members and other lines of business to promote cross-sell opportunities and build effective team selling strategies.
- Prepare and respond to reporting requirements by supplying statistics and/or department performance indicators.
- Participate in the development of a tactical marketing plan, in partnership with insurance strategy, marketing and product management resources, to build awareness, promote and position health insurance solutions, generate leads and retain customers.
- Promote company brand, and assign team members when necessary, at conventions, conferences, and seminars where our presence would result in new prospect opportunities or increased exposure to customers.
- Direct the team in managing travel to meet the stated goals and objectives of the organization.
- Adhere to company's policy and procedure relative to underwriting, operations and compliance when working with customers.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned.
Preferred candidate would be from Insurance/TPA/Healthtech Industry, ~15 YOE in Sales & Marketing includes Strategic Initiatives, Business Alliance, Plan & Executive Customer Based Pricing Products in B2C/B2B environment, Product Management, Stakeholder Management & Team Development etc.