Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:10973 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Head - Online Ticketing Platform - IIM/IIT/NIT/XLRI/ISB/FMS/MDI/SP Jain (8-15 yrs)
Our client is on a look out for a Business Head for their organization which is an Online Ticketing Platform for Qatar & Dubai location.
Position: Business Head - Online Ticketing Platform
Location: Qatar & Dubai
Years of experience: 8-15 years
- Tier 1 Institute (IIMs, MICA, N.M.I.M.S., J.B.I.M.S, FMS, SP JAIN, MDI, XLRI, IIT, B.Tech)/Tier 2/Tier 3 with experience in Online Ticketing Platform and candidates who are willing to relocate.
- Overall experience of above 8 years
- Should have proven experience in Business Development
- Should have experience in Managing Operations
- Should be from Movies / Cinema / Events Management / Online Ticketing + add on-
- Work with executive leadership - Work with executives, and other teams to define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics and ensure they are in line with the overall business strategy
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.