Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2064 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Business Head - Marketing Operations & Business Strategy - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Head to help manage hundreds of enterprises and several thousand SMB customers of ProManage achieve tangible business outcomes.
a. Deep expertise on acquiring the Top 1,000 business enterprises of India, via multiple marketing and selling techniques, preferably with experience in selling digital products at large scale
b. Experience in analyzing enterprise gaps for marketing teams in top corporate customers with ability to position ProManage and its solutions in Google, Facebook etc as an integral component of managing business presence for thousands of locations
c. Work closely with nationwide BD team members to acquire and retain a few hundred enterprise customers with thousands of locations that can benefit from Promanage solution of online presence management.
d. Achieve sales and collection targets as desired for the growth of the enterprise business of ProManage
Small business marketing/ProManage boost solution :
a. Marketing to existing/prior customers of in multiple innovative methods that include identifying best prospects, messaging to these prospects and guiding them through the marketing funnel to make them amiable for a quick sales conversion by s large SMB sales team
b. Work closely with nationwide sales team and get them to sell ProManage SMB product to s large base of existing/prior customers - and convert several thousand of them in an easy fashion. Collaterals, Online marketing and softening of prospect base to be done in multiple methods to aid high conversion rates by sales team
c. Co-own the target of ProManage boost sales (to existing/prior customers) with the sales leaders in every geography and ensure that this gets achieved. Solve issues that could arise in scaling up the ProManage business to 's large base of Prime
Deliver value to Enterprise and Small business customers
a. Deliver on customer success by monitoring value delivery to both enterprises and SMB customers of ProManage. Innovate on new ideas to ensure that customer value delivery exceeds internal goals that we set for customer success.
b. Manage the team that exists to deliver value - and identify projects that involve significant amount of self-service for customers to get value
c. Communicate and obtain value delivery components (insights/reports and content/images/video etc) through the ProManage app / business app - from small business customers in particular
d. Spearhead all enterprise meetings on value delivery and ensure that client satisfaction is continuously increasing through the period of the contract.
e. Interacting with select consumers/businesses directly on phone / Whatsapp to understand them better - and commissioning research as needed to scale-up Promanage further
Promanage app/web product evolution/management :
a. Expand on current Promanage offering by creating a delightful user experience and evolve the promanage app and promanage website offering to achieve two big objectives of increased SMB sign-ups and increased SMB self-service aspects
b. Manage the team of product development experts and work closely with CTO and technology team to ensure that product evolution and management are delivered
c. Innovate and benchmark the promanage app/web offerings against competing other apps/web offerings - and adapt it to the Indian SMB
d. Evaluate expansion of the product to other English speaking APAC countries where the same product can deliver significant online presence management value to businesses
Professional and Personal Attributes :
- 10+ years of marketing and sales experience in a digital / SaaS organization with acquisition of consumers and businesses in the tens of thousands or millions p.m.
- Deep knowledge of consumer / business acquisition tools with expertise across marketing spends in social, search, affiliates and other digital forms of acquisitions
- 5+ years of experience in digital campaign communication including the varieties of communication methodologies - including direct hands-on experience in creative communication (besides working with partners/agencies to help in improving the communication drafts)
- 5+ years of experience in managing team members with a wide variety of roles including sales, marketing, product (if feasible)
- Good analytical knowledge including working knowledge of large data analysis to help analyze campaign outcomes
- Should possess an innate love of data and ability to see new patterns that impact business
- Positive, initiative driven and passionate about digital marketing
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Ambitious and flexible
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - particularly in English and spoken Hindi and 1 regional language
Other aspects :
- Reporting to CEO
- Must be based out of Chennai with significant travel whenever it opens up
- Mostly working out of office - once COVID threat seizes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.