Business Head - Marketing - IT (10-12 yrs)
Position - Business Head (Marketing)
Location : Bangalore
- This is an exciting new role where you will be in charge of managing the two new business units which we are going to launch in the coming month where we offer internet marketing services & tools to our clients.
- You would not only be working on all marketing the related activities for our range of web products and services. Your role would also include increasing the revenue and user base. We would need you to strengthen the brand image of the new service we are launching.
- Streamline processes (internal & external) to make sure the site functions in a smooth manner & our resources are utilized well.
- Defining the vision and setting quarterly and annual goals for the division.
- Take care of the resources handling these services; make sure they are delivering their best to the customers.
- Define the overall marketing plan and strategy of all the company’s web based services, primarily revolving around the company’s suite of SEO & Social Media products.
- Develop and execute comprehensive & multi-dimensional PR, social media and digital advertising plans to increase overall brand awareness and to meet revenue goals.
- Conduct regular R&D activities for future product and service development strategies.
- Create innovative lead generation campaigns for all our web properties.
- Review internal and external marketing data to identify opportunities and methods to capitalize on potential profitability.
- Own all aspects of marketing operations, including oversight and integration of team members across various departments.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services.
- Responsible for coordinating all new product and service launches with the various departments and ensuring smoothly executed launches.
- Formulating and executing well thought out content-based marketing strategies using the blogs and social media profiles of the company’s web properties.
- Maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Oversee, monitor and analyse competitive products, sales and marketing activities.
- Develop a recommended pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share while meeting profit objectives.
- Forge strategic alliances that fit in line with the business vision.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably in online & offline marketing.
- They should preferably be a post graduate.
- Excellent English & communication skills required.
Srishti tandon | Talent Acquisition Associate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.