Business Head - Insurance Tech (12-20 yrs)
Job role :
Looking for a leadership person(P&L Ownership role) who heads the business for Insurance Tech.
Candidate should have strong experience working in the Technology company that work as the Insurance aggregator.
- Responsible for laying out the product map, distribution and marketing strategy for the business line with focus on customer delight and AoP ownership.
- Create Business strategies following product roadmap based on market share analysis, competitor's evaluation, commercial viability, product positioning, tech integration besides owning the P&L
- Analyse after sales outcomes and product funnel to ensure target achievement and devise marketing and sales boosting strategies accordingly.
- Maintain strategic & sustainable relationships with users to ensure business continuity
- Prepare technical documents to certify seamless launch including BRD preparation, process flows, SoPs, and legal documents
- The proactive engagement of the existing and potential service providers for devising win-win situation.
- In agreement with the CEO and founding members create and implement sales plans to grow income in target user market.
- Working with Product Managers to agree positioning strategies for the product
- Through the in-depth understanding of market, identify new opportunities and markets for the business
- Overseeing the annual renewals process, ensuring on-target retention of existing users;
- Responsible for the acquisition of new users and retaining existing
- Oversee the relationship with service providers
- Identification of competitive threats to the underlying base of the company and propose appropriate action;
- Continuously improve user relations with particular regard to the provision of efficient communications to facilitate product development and support management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.