CEO at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1795 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Head - Hospitality (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for P&L, cash flow and market share were driven growth decision for the hub.
- Responsible for end to end business development of the assigned area: Monitoring, analyzing and forecasting supply targets, their business models and tracking progress against them for all models.
- Identifying new forms of Real Estate to ensure the right inventory growth and higher market share for the respective market.
- Co-ordination and follow up with cross-functional teams, for growth and relationship management of the existing business.
- Maintaining relationship with the Key Hotel Partners in the designated area and mentoring the team towards right relationship management with their respective partner properties.
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and revenue growth with the objective of profit maximization.
- Building and leading the business development team through effective performance management systems like review meetings, performance monitoring, and discussion, etc.
- Undertaking training and mentoring the team to deliver the best results.
Required Skills :
- 5-9 years of relevant experience in sales and business development.
- Prior experience in leading a team.
- Strong business acumen in a must.
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the early-stage startup environment and inherent hustle factor would be an advantage.
- Focused on and possess a sales mindset.
- Fluent communication and the ability to manage situations on ground situations and partner relationships.
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven.
- Demonstrates high ethical value.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.