Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1349 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Head - Hospital Sales - IT Healthcare Startup (15-25 yrs)
- Looking for someone with 15+ years of Sales & Marketing & Operations experience for US based IT Healthcare Startup Company. Someone with good connects in the hospitals, Consultants etc.
Overall Supervision & Direction
- Develop and review goals based on objectives set by the management and communicate it to the team. Act as a middle point for management and employees
- Review progress as compared to goals, budgets and targets
- Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum capacity.
- Prepare and present annual, quarterly and monthly marketing plans with strategies, promotion mix and negotiate with management the budget for the same.
- Competitor and market analysis
- Develop and lead the business development team in sourcing managing and managing new business opportunities
- Review and analyze the marketing efforts and make necessary changes in the future plans.
Sales & Profitability
- Envisage and design different sales channels for maximizing market penetration.
- Supervise all the channel managers, communicate goals and targets and help them devise strategies to achieve the goals
- General supervision of all sales staff and sales efforts
- Devise and communicate different incentive and reward programs for time to time to
- Find opportunities of new business prospects and communicate it to the management so that there is enough inventories to sell at any given time.
- Establish and improve systems and process for efficient customer service
- Submit monthly reports, general information and recommendation to the management
- Assist the management in formulating policies and provide all facts needed for board decision making
- Make policy recommendation and carry out management policies
- Arrange management review of financial status, business status, banking, auditing and other management approved relationships
- Help plan annual meetings and report to board members
Budgeting & Capital Requirement
- Present annual operations and capital budget to the management, negotiate and seek approval.