Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:2615 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Business Head - General Trade - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for Business Head - GT for North Karnataka based at Hubli
Experience : 10+ years
Industry : FMCG only
Location : Hubli (North Karnataka)
Should have handled business volume of minimum 100 crs and experience in managing large teams
Age : Below 40 years preferred
Job description :
1. Direct the Sales Team and establish Sales Targets Brand Wise, Pack Wise as per ABP.
2. To establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan and achieve turnover targets, profit targets and market share targets; helping the team in breaking the same geographically - Monthly, Weekly & Daily.
3. Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and have a complete control on inventory.
4. Do sales analysis and accurately forecast Sales and Stock requirement and coordinate with Logistics for the same.
5. Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
6. Have a Clear focus on Traditional Channels to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
7. Generating and enhancing channel partner distribution, ensuring retention of existing channel partners and establishing business with the new ones.
8. Establish Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and entire Sales Team.
9. Have periodic review on the Progress of Business - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. Regularly up-date immediate superior and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition.
10. Hold administrative responsibility of running the C&F in his territory in co-ordination with the logistics department and the regional accounts manager.
11. On quarterly basis do SWOT analysis for respective state and share the same with management.
12. To review sales team performance and lead the team towards professional growth.
13. Co-ordinate with SMM and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ABP
14. Ensure to have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ABP; ensuring attraction and retention of quality manpower.
15. Ensure process orientation by way of introducing initiatives to increase the market share with the ability to align, review and deliver on set objectives and monitor effectiveness of the same on a regular basis.