Manager - Talent Acquisition at eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:15268 Applications:705 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Business Head - Finance - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
The Position is designed for Leading a team of Finance professionals involved in the delivery of activities carried out by the Business Finance team.
Responsibilities, it requires very good stakeholder management skills, understanding of corporate planning, strategy, business partnering, and process improvement.
More specifically, the accountabilities include the following -
- Lead, support and guide the Team members in the achievement of all functional responsibilities and drive their development
- Manage staff performance and development, self and team managers
- Effective networking in the Business Finance team (and wider) to learn from others and to attract the best talent to the team
- Coaching and mentoring of the team members to further develop curiosity, communication and content skills to the appropriate professional level to be a valued business partner at all levels
- Demonstrate and role-model the 5 behavioral imperatives to the staff and lead them to get the same from them and ensure basic behavioral aspects are embedded in the team, such as taking accountability, effective stakeholder engagement, priority setting, commitment management
- Build a culture and environment that work of the team(s) is reviewed against the highest standards of accuracy and efficiency and maximize impact having accountability to deliver a wide range of high-quality analysis and advice, often to tight deadlines, including:
Business Plan & Strategy:
- Supports Planning/Budgeting process and drafting the Operating Plan
- Ensure Accurate Latest Estimates are developed and reported
- Drives and coordinates the Planning/Budgeting interfaces across the Finance team
- Support to the Leadership Teams and co-ordinate for business requirements
- Ensure Finance Discipline is maintained
Finance in Business & Management Information:
- Provide support to the Financial and Business assurance process
- Support the business in developing project planning, Asset support in line with the respective line of business/ Technical Directorate
- Interpreting and deliver the financial information, provide challenge & analytical support to the leadership team
- Provide business insights on overhead spend, cost recovery, resource utilization and drive efficiency improvement initiatives
- Assist the organization to operate efficiently and effectively within the financial controls
- Understand business drivers to ensure high-quality decision support
- Be a real Business partner and work closely with In-Country Finance team
- Ensure you understand and own the Development content and drive it also your self
- Ensure the team becomes more predictive (timing) and increases the quality of bread and butter / recurring deliverables
- Execute Strategic Intent together with In-Country Business Finance Manager
- Improve Business Planning process & quality (from data gathering to value added analysis and intervention)
- Ensure early detection of deviations from Project plans and budgets
- Influence various parties without formal authority
- Improve business relationships
- Balance challenge and support role
- Working in virtual teams with different time zones/cultures
- LEAN/Six Sigma qualification is an advantage or at least willing to become qualified
Ability to operate effectively in a matrix structure in which team members have formal reporting lines into functional connections into Business Finance Managers/ P&A Managers
Besides ad hoc requests, the team should deliver peak performance during the Operating Plan/ Latest Estimate cycles of the year. During these peaks, additional team efforts are required. There will be often demanding for quality and in-depth analysis at short notice. This requires the ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines. To be successful in the group one should be an excellent team player.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Build an effective team working to deliver a shared vision, supporting each other to attaint he highest standard of quality and working in a transparent atmosphere of continuous improvement spanning different regions and areas
- Build effective partnerships with business and finance stakeholders
- Have a natural commercial curiosity and be experienced in business partnering
- Should be self-motivated, self-starting, and able to build and lead an effective and strong relationship with his stakeholders and manage/integrate with others in different functions and in a multicultural and diverse business environment.
- Demonstrated Enterprise First mindset with related values and behaviors.
- An individual should be proactive, a creative and pragmatic thinker, looking beyond the scope of requests being made.
- Highly developed analytical skills with perceptive and clear strategic abilities. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in coaching and training.
- Proven ability to motivate others and develop strong relationships with staff at all levels.
- Experienced in working in a virtual environment and building/managing virtual teams.
- Experienced Finance professional (management accounting skills experience) with the proven track record,10 - 20 years of post-qualification experience.
- Ability to lead teams with multiple layers and proven people/team development skills
- Financial analysis with Project reporting experience is essential
- Capable to drive business performance management and provide business insights
- Previous experience of engaging with senior stakeholders
- High competency in Excel, strong analytical & numerical skills required.
eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Kalpana Perumal | Delivery Partner
Mobile: +91 9840026308 | Office: +91 733934344