Business Head - Finance - FinTech (5-20 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 5 - 20 Years
Function : Finance & Accounts
Vacancy : 3
Job Description :
Business Head Finance
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the fintech Vertical, who will work with the Founder & CEO, to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging HR- Fintech platform. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, business management, and market penetration.
What We're Looking For:
- 5- 20 years of progressive working experience in a leadership role with expertise in all aspects of finance, banking sector, loan, and insurance.
- Rolodex in Banks, Insurance, NBFC's and Financial Industry.
- MBA from a top-tier school preferred.
- Strong in execution and taking initiatives with a proven track record to build and scale, team and organization.
- Can handle end to end functioning of the department on a large scale.
- Strategic thinker who can handle end to end functioning of the department on a large scale according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
- Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent grip on numbers and goals.
- Attention to detail and desire to make an impact.
- Excellent People Management and Communication Skills.
- This role involves working directly with the leadership team.
- Result oriented, speed to market and ready to take ownership.
An Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Skills:
- Prospecting, identifying, targeting, strategizing and implementing partnerships and key alliances for business development,
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and marketing to improve product offerings and visibility
- The ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities with demonstrated ability to build significant revenue stream through strategic alliance partners
- Creating and implementing a monthly marketing plan for alliances and managing a strong relationship with clients with effective ROI.
- Ability to effectively manage pipeline growth, working with sales and implementation teams through multi-tier sales engagements.
Who Must Apply:
Those who are very entrepreneurial, have high sense of ownership, are accountable for their work, take initiatives, take end to end responsibilities, poses super special intellectual horsepower, want to push their limits, blossom with new challenges, super strong in execution, can stay laser-focused, data-driven, frugal, process-oriented, technology-savvy, and last but not the least can work in - fast pace environment, chaos or ambiguity, with less or no hand-holding and frequently changing priorities.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
Qualification : Mba
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:30 AM to 8:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time