Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:427 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Business Head - EPC Project Management - Constructions Firm (15-25 yrs)
Business Head || EPC Project Management || Process Plants
EPC Project Management
- Experience in Project Management including Construction and Commissioning of EPC / Turnkey Projects
- Execution of Project-Procurement-Construction-Commissioning
- Establishing goals and leading the international project execution and construction team for successful completion of project.
- Define and initiate project, manage scope, cost, schedule, cash flow and performance of projects in a multidiscipline organizational environment while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the project/customer.
- Work with internal and external customer during various stages of project starting proposal, project award, engineering, procurement, fabrication/assembly sub-contract, fabrication, installation / assembly [on-site], pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and close out stages.
- Single point of contact for all project related communications with internal/external stake-holders.
- Managing and tracking the Design Change and request for Information Processes.
- Developing the project risk registry. Control risks throughout the life cycle of project.
- Developing clear and concise MIS reports detailing across all dimensions of the project namely schedule, budget, scope, change requests, cash flow, risks, challenges, opportunities etc.
- Hold lesson learned meetings, implement lessons learned into new projects for continual improvement.
- Provide leadership and coaching at projects team level