Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:7950 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Business Head - Digital Publishing (10-15 yrs)
Business Head - Digital Publishing
About the MNC Consultancy
- The company is getting into Digital Transformation business, which is still an unchartered area, worldwide
- The company has been traditionally into advertising.
- The company feels that its own culture, flexibility, consumer understanding and risk-taking give us an edge on other traditional consulting firms.
- While Company will have employees dedicated to business consulting, it will also pool CEOs and leaders from across its advertising business and even outside getting the best of breed experts who have built businesses to create teams on a project-by-project basis.
- Its business model is a break from what clients have come to expect from traditional consultants, which charge clients for their time. It won't just advise on strategy, but it will also build products, campaigns, and infrastructure, with mantra of 'consultants that make'. Clients will see real results and business model is also tuned around delivering results. In the long run, it may take a share of revenue from the upside.
- It will bring out a fresh approach in the consulting industry by having entrepreneurs/ business leaders (within & outside the company) as Subject Matter Experts who have executed and created real business success rather than pure-play consultants. Clients will see them working as execution partners, pushing their teams and making things happen. It will be hands on approach where company will get its own hands dirty. Besides clients will see depth of knowledge from folks who are true digital business leaders & entrepreneurs.
Key focus areas for the company :
- Growth Consulting for companies (promoter workshops, promoter coach, organisation transformation, organization growth, Digital Business turnarounds inside large companies etc)
- AI & Big Data (Data strategy, Org transformation with AI, AI tools and implementations, marketing command centers, Customer value exchange etc.)
- Marketing Transformation /CRM Consulting (Martech consulting/ data driven marketing)
- Innovation (Blockchain, IOT, Creative strategy, content strategy, Transmedia, Setting up startup accelerators, business on cloud, future of work, new digital businesses etc)
Job role and Experience:
Should have had a P&L responsibility
- Business Head of growing an online publishing/ online news/ online portal /content discovery platforms (eg cardekho/ newsinshorts/scoopwhoop/cartrade/91mobiles/Dailyhunt /makemytrip/ibibo etc).
- Very well versed with growth hacking content based businesses.
- Ideally someone with a mix of tech,content, online marketing/seo, product management experience.
- We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in applying digital marketing and growth hacking strategies to digitally acquire, retain and engage customers to online business platforms.
- The candidate will drive established and new growth strategies to attract new digital content makers (partners and community developers who build APIs/microservices and integrations) as well as new digital consumers developers building apps and integrations.
- Successful candidate will join the Digital Transformation Product Management team and will report into the Head of Product Management.
- Identify and implement growth strategies to positively influence the AARRR Metrics (Acquisition Activation Retention - Referral - Revenue) Optimize current website architecture, category taxonomies and content (new and existing) to maximize our results and grow traffic & improve user experience
- Develop deep user insights by blending telemetry data with a good understanding of the domain
- Measure site/app performance and discover areas for improvement
- Work closely with engineering to design growth experiments, to drive usage and influence data-driven product design
- Scale and Automate the growth processes. Establishing processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Be the in-house SEO expert and setup SEO best practices. Define SEO requirements and recommendations to increase page ranking and drive traffic and revenue.
- Experience in skills in growth hacking methodology and tools
- Have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting. Strength in strategic data interpretation and visual representation of data.
- Experience with using tools such as Google Web Analytics, MixPanel and Revuylitics to setup and track user journeys and learn based on data
- Deep experience in A/B testing (digital marketing tools) especially for content driven campaigns for registrations, downloads and monthly actives
- Experience with running developer communities is a plus.
- Being social and understanding users behavior. Great customer relationship skills
- Experience collaborating with global teams and developer audiences
- Superior written communication
- Strong analytical and development skills
- Hands-on experience on some scripting language to build targeting tools
- Hands-on experience with search engine marketing and optimizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.