Talent Acquisition Specialist at Creencai Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1153 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Business Head - Consumer Products - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
Position: Business Head - Consumer Products
Reports to: VP Business Development/COO
The business head will play an important role in setting up and sourcing opportunities in consumer product businesses viz banking, insurance, financial services, etc.
The business head will also contribute towards the development of the existing businesses, playing the role of a consultant/guide; such that it results in enhanced performance from Businesses in areas of profitability and provide strategic business focus.
The business head will interact with the Corporate Managers, Business Mgr. and industry experts to seek their inputs and intervention to drive the organization towards the strategic goals envisaged by the stakeholders of the company by primarily focusing on the area of Marketing and Business Development
- Leadership and management of the sales, marketing, and account management teams
- Create and implement sales plans to grow income in target user market and geographic sectors
- To identify, assess, and recommend new business opportunities.
- Achieve the company's mission by realizing budgeted figures and future growth plans.
- Formulate business strategies to meet the same.
- Managing and develop partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Actively identify, assess and acquire core competency businesses to meet the stakeholders growth plan.
- Manage the Digital platform and the Web content to effectively promote the Company's image and industry offering
- Monitor Competition Activity
- Coordinate with the COO to drive and measure business performance
- Business Heads
- Corporate Managers
- Corporate advisors / consultants
- Partners / Strategic alliances
- External Consultants
- Forums / Commercial bodies
- Statutory / Legal bodies
- Web consultants / bloggers / etc.
Nature and Scope:
The business head plays a critical role in evaluating new business opportunities and supporting the existing businesses in Strategic Planning, Relationship and Agent (CIC) Management.
This is a PAN India role and the business head is expected to be involved and responsible for all Sales, Revenue, and Generation of Additional Business Activities for the company.
- Setting Direction
- Planning & Implementing
- Developing Relationships
- Team Leadership
- Commercial Focus
- Analysis & Evaluation
Education & Experience:
- Ideally an MBA Sales and Marketing. Front line Sales experience is a must with approximately 8-12 yrs. Experience. Experience in banking / insurance / financial services/ecommerce (business side, not logistics) / aided Commerce. Understanding and being able to leverage technology is a must.
- Must have handled Teams across regions and familiar with reporting MIS.
- An innovative thinker and a result-oriented individual.