Business Head - B2B & B2C - Direct Channel - EdTech Startup - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB (6-15 yrs)
Role - Regional Head _ B2B
- Be part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the Education Sector
About Us : TalentServe is an ed-tech startup started in 2019 by IIT, IIM and Symbiosis alumni, engaging with Millions of Students around the world to give a 360-degree solution to all Career, Education, Work and Corporate needs. So far we have supported more than
2L students/corporate employees to upskill their strengths and secure better career opportunities. We are a pre-seed funded startup about to close the seed round.
We are in the process of establishing the B2B vertical from scratch after our successful POC. For the same, we are looking for talented and energetic people to join the team and execute our vision.
Job Role for B2B Regional Head :
- Responsible for achieving the monthly targets by acquiring colleges/universities as clients
- Manage the college/universities pipeline to drive the monthly targets
- Owning the relationship with the colleges/universities for higher repeat purchase
- Detailed insight into the market for product upliftment
- Prepare the marketing/strategic plan to drive a better conversion in the territory
- Facilitating the collaboration with all the stakeholders for successful product delivery
- Stay on top of industry best practices, trends and technology, and bring innovative solutions to address challenges
What we are looking for :
- 5-10 years experience in B2B Sales in fast-paced ed tech start-ups
- Proven to be a talent magnet with honed management and leadership experience
- Strong relationship-building skills actively engage the relevant stakeholders
- Mastery in building, getting buy-in, executing plans, and staying focused on "getting it done" in a fast-moving, technical environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Adept at using data and analytics to track and measure results and inform decision-making and strategy direction