Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:1287 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Business Head - Ayurvedic/FMCG/OTC Ayurvedic Medicines (8-15 yrs)
Business Head (Ayurvedic/ FMCG /OTC Ayurvedic Medicines)
We have an urgent opening for Business Head (to manage all locations from Head office) in Mumbai
Position: Business Head (to manage all locations from Head office)
Experience - 8 to 15 Yr.
The position is on the very urgent basis - Only Experienced candidates in similar trade apply. Must be presently working with - Ayurvedic/ FMCG /OTC Ayurvedic Medicines
Target company like Charak, Delta Pharma, CTC above 15 L for Ayurveda mandates.Himalaya, Dabur, Vicco, Emami, and other Ayurveda companies
Industry - Ayurvedic / FMCG / OTC Ayurvedic Medicines
Job Description :
- Business development and exploring new revenue and brand building in India
- Support the development of business unit Sales & Marketing strategy & identify business opportunities
- P&L responsibility with a mandate to transform the Herbal Division and oversee all related operations, Sales, Marketing.
- Prepare budgets for the Division, including estimates of all revenue & costs heads, for monthly, quarterly & annual plan to achieve the same.
- Responsible for Company's positioning, Account and new geographies penetration strategy, Identify market opportunities, gaps, and threats.
- Responsible for existing account management and ensure customer satisfaction and account mining for additional business through efficacious customer engagement
- Achieving the top line targets and P&L accountability
Operational Efficiency :
- Developing result-oriented team in alignment with the organization's vision and value system
- Implementing and innovating best practices for high standard patient experience and engagement
- With the top management, evolving the strategic plan of the organization to create a high sustainable and future-proof business models
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.