TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:760 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Business Head - Automobiles (10-15 yrs)
About us :
We are the largest community of 70 lakh+ car owners in India. We are building the Super app for car users. We are solving day-to-day problems faced by car users and hence, bringing delight back to car ownership. We have built technology-led solutions for parking, FasTag and access control in malls, corporate parks & apartments.
We allow users to discover, book and pay for Parking at ~90,000 sites across India.
We've enabled MG and Hyundai customers to book and pay for parking via the car's head unit infotainment system. In just over 24 months of our existence, up to 20% of all cars in metro cities and 15% cars across India are already on our platform. We have access control and parking automation solutions are deployed at prominent locations including Blackstone (Mumbai), Airtel HO (Gurgaon), Cyber Hub (Gurgaon), One BKC (Mumbai), Select City Walk (Saket, Delhi), 1,200+ residential apartment gates.
We've raised USD 50Mn from marquee investors including Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners, as well as from seasoned individual investors - Ashish Hemrajani (BookMyShow), Deep Kalra (MakeMyTrip), Kunal Shah (Cred) and Kunal Bahl (Snapdeal).
About the Role :
- We are looking for a Business Head who can own end to end responsibility for our distribution business. Park+ aims to make the car ownership experience a pleasurable one for car owners and is a market leader in several categories.
- You will be responsible for leading the entire P&L, from generating revenue to managing operations and optimizing costs. Your role will entail fostering long lasting partnerships and providing convenience and superior experience to the user.
- The role will require marrying - product innovation, customer experience, channel strategy and P&L management.
What you will do :
- Driving P&L: Business owner for our new car dealership vertical;. End to end ownership of closing partnerships, building the sales team, increasing reach.
- Partnerships: Partner with car dealerships across the country to build relations and identify partnership opportunities
- Distribution Management: Establish a strong PAN India distribution channel across Car Dealerships and sell multiple SAAS products
- Product & Growth: Work closely with the Product Team for product development, in-app flows and adoption, work closely with the growth team to generate leads and increase conversion. Planning and executing online campaigns, exploring new channels for growth etc.
- Competition / Market Analysis: a thorough understanding of the industry, trends/events, and continuously monitoring competition and industry developments.
- Thought Leadership: build on your experience/ understanding of the market to come up with new ideas and products to sell.
Who are you :
- 10-15 years of experience. Start-up experience will be an advantage
- Experience in handling a large team is a must
- Experience in handling a large distribution business is a must
- Proven track record of owning and delivering a P&L is a must
- Proven track record of driving B2B partnerships
- Strong product understanding, have worked closely with product teams in the past
- Experience of working with cross functional teams in a high growth environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.