Business Partner at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:916 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Head - Agency Channel - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Business Head Role
- Mentoring, Supervising and Leading the Sales Team of all branch locations. All concerned Heads are reporting to me.
- Major Responsibility includes Capacity Building, Selection and Recruitment of Management staffs, Sales Managers and Agency Leaders in all branch locations.
- Generate desired business volume, ensure profitability of the business and maintain a balance of cost benefit ratio.
- Ensure efficient management of all channels namely operation, training, facility and sales and also to maintain overall synergy.
- Customer service, brand building and overall development of insurance and financial market.
Relationship Management :
- Manage the relationship with the team, customers(internal & external)
- Support day to day operation of the sales
- Managing sales and sale related activity in the channel.
- Channel Support and Sales Process Management to Manage sourcing, processing and issuance, post issuance customer issues (if any)
- Manage financials of relationship, including support meeting of financial targets, sales promotion activities, support timely and correct commission reconciliation
- Training and Product Support to Facilitate and anchor ongoing training and skills development for channels and employees including new hires at channels
- Ensure delivery of all mandatory trainings.
- Team management capabilities
- Competitor Knowledge and understanding of industry product landscape
- Customer focused, proactive, result oriented & influencing skills,
- Mentoring & monitoring skills.
Interested candidates can apply with the following details :
Current Location :
Current Organization :
Total Experience :
Experience Gaps :
Team Size Direct and Indirect :
Target vs Achievement :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Offers Yes/No :
Notice Period/Lead time to join :
Reason for job change :