Talent Acquisition specialist at Impeccable HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:884 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Financial Analyst - BFS (5-15 yrs)
Business Financial Analyst
Key Result Area :
- The role bearer has the responsibility to perform prepare and establish various financial analyses, opportunities quantifications, financial projections and capital adequacy calculations in order to provide management with all required financial data, with utmost accuracy, timeliness, and within set standards and guidelines.
- The role holder is expected to maintain the MIS system and generate periodical analytical reports to facilitate decision making.
- The role includes liaising with different functions whenever financial analysis support is requested and perform ad-hoc financial analysis requested by senior management to support informed decision making.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis. The sum of all variances gives a, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Perform financial and MIS related activities in a timely manner
- Driving financial prudence across business planning, decision making & reviewing business performance
- Manage day to day operations to ensure the processes are executed within agreed SLAs
- Undertake regular self-assessments to ensure all new risks are actively managed and mitigated
- Measure financial ratios such as solvency, profitability, growth, etc.to determine IDFC First's financial position and propose enhancement recommendations.
- Work closely with Technology to ensure that systems are developed to accommodate regulatory requirements and process improvements
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to bank/regulatory rules and regulations
- Maintain the MIS parameters as per set guidelines and identify process improvements to streamline date collection and report generation processes
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management
- Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner
- Analytical review of the Financials / Management reporting for decision making