Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:2572 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:478
Business Finance Role - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
Our Client is one of the best FinTech Firms in India
- Business Planning/Budgeting and cost control: Understand the upcoming business objectives and create weekly/monthly/quarterly financial projections for the same; You would be responsible for ensuring that these are adhered to by all business teams. Lead and execute process improvement initiatives across the organization
- Monitoring Business performance: Closely work on monitoring and improving finance linked business KPIs. Prepare periodic reports by closely working with the business to understand performance, issues and trends covering the financial statements - including variance analysis, RCA etc. Help define key financial and operational metrics and track the financial health of existing Business Units
- Stakeholder management: Manage stakeholders across all BUs and functions, to align on budget projections, expectations and key deliverables, and work closely in the preparation of the Quarterly Business Reports and Annual Operating Plans
- Strategic planning: Lead strategic planning and budgeting processes. Assist by recommending business actions based on financial planning and analysis, along with performance and efficiency improvement measures
- Educational Qualification: MBA from a reputed institution or CAs or CFAs also eligible.
- Problem Solving ability
- Leaders, who can take ownership without hand-holding and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit. Candidates should be passionate about working in a fast-growing firm and ready to get their hands dirty. Your success shall be measured in terms of driving and maintaining the profitability of the business.
- 3-6 years relevant experience in a financial analyst role at a reputed financial institution/ startup (experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Equity Research preferred)
- Prior experience in Relevant Industry / Business Facing Roles will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts
- Expertise in financial planning and analysis, cost transformation and cost reduction
- Demonstrated experience in preparing & executing presentations of financial/ business data
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative.