Consultant at Birchtree Consulting
Views:740 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Business Finance Role (4-10 yrs)
Job Brief & Responsibilities:
The incumbent is responsible for providing strategic, commercial & operations finance leadership, and will serve as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives, growth, business strategy, and profitability. Will include oversight for several types of Finance responsibilities such as FP&A, Controllership, Cash and Commercial.
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyse key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Influence and drive business decisions / action with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exceptions / inconsistencies, initiating action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Lead revenue close process deal tracking, collaborate with upstream and downstream process team for resolutions Participate in monthly close calls with the controllers organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights.
- Handle complex ad hoc requests with a short turnaround time and supplement such requests with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance/business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
- Develop Budget modeling by establishing KPIs / Run rates. Participate in budget discussion and support scenario building/simulation modeling. Preparation of budget pack/presentation with appropriate budget comments to support budget reviews including submission for divisional/corporate consolidation.
- Tracking of sales performance against set targets and providing periodic updates to business.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
- CA/MBA from Tier-1 institute
- 4+ years of work experience
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Strong analytical and written communication skills - ability to synthesize information and create clear and coherent presentations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience creating effective processes to manage voluminous workflow.
- Forward-looking thinker, who is proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Ability to understand the task and work independently to accomplish the goal.
- Very strong presentation skills are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.