Business Finance Manager - Chemicals (3-8 yrs)
Industry : Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category : Finance
Job Description :
As the Business Finance Manager, you would be responsible for end to end business planning and strategy for one of the largest divisions of the company. The key responsibilities would include preparation of MIS reports, annual operating plans and using various tools for budgeting, forecasting and strategy
Client Details :
Our client is a US-based MNC into specialty chemicals. They cater to various industries including FMCG, agriculture, life sciences and food and beverages.
As the Business Finance Manager, you will report to the Finance Controller. Your key responsibilities would be :
1. Ensure reporting compliance with all group deadlines on a monthly and annual basis. As part of this process develop, analyse and interpret statistical and accounting information, and appraise profitability and performance against budget
2. Responsible for monthly forecasting and annual budgets
3. Maintain detailed financial planning models to provide an updated monthly forecast and budget view based on actual results achieved and the view of the business moving forward.
- Review the existing Forecast & Budget process and develop a more effective financial planning tool to allow more efficient update of changes
4. Key Co-ordinator of the annual budgeting process ensuring all information is received by the due date and all queries are addressed in a timely manner
As the ideal candidate, you are a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance (From Tier I Institutes) with 3-8 years of experience in manufacturing organisations (primarily chemicals or building materials) in a controlling role.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to manage a team and be a part of a large US based chemicals set up
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.