Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:380 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Excellence Role - Manufacturing/Consumer Industry (4-8 yrs)
Business Excellence Role - Manufacturing - Consumer Industry
Business Excellence - Manufacturing
- To ensure effective functioning of BE activities. Plan preparation & implementation of process excellence projects and TPM in across all Plants and HO.
Responsibilities related to Manufacturing function :
- Responsible for sustaining and elevating TPM level across plants through Manufacturing Excellence (ME) Coordinators in plants ; Regular audits AET, pillar reviews, competitions and training wherever required
- Responsible for identifying and driving improvement projects GB, BB using six sigma, lean and other methodologies to meet the annual business targets for manufacturing & other functions.
- Responsible for setting performance targets for Manufacturing Excellence at plants and for ME Coordinators
Responsibilities related to other functions :
- Responsible for promoting improvement activities like kaizen workshops, office TPM etc across functions
- Responsible for identifying pain areas and supporting functions in addressing pain areas by using various improvement methodologies
- Responsible for training Business excellence champions for driving improvement activities in their respective functions
- Responsible for making reports related to BE for senior management and giving feedback related to monthly progress of ME in the plant
- Responsible for managing business excellence team in head office to drive above mentioned initiatives (setting targets, assigning responsibilities and training)
- BE / BTECH - Industrial / Mechanical / Chemical / Production .
- MBA (Operations) with lean six sigma certification preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in Process/ Operational Excellence, from manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis .
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.