Assistant Manager HR at Confidential
Views:829 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Business Excellence/Improvement Leader - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
We have job opening with leading brand based across India.
Role: Business Excellence / Improvement Leader
Education: Only IIT/NIT/Top B Schools
Hands on exp on process improvement using latest technologies.
The candidate will be required to work with one or more global business units to develop and strengthen the Continuous Improvement ecosystem within that business(s). This will include:
- Consult global business leaders in the area of business strategy and operations
- Work with global business leaders to identify improvement opportunities around market share, cost, customer experience and risk mitigation, define solutions, run pilots and help in execution where required
- Work closely with the key leaders of the business(s) to develop and strengthen relationships to embed continuous improvement culture
- Identify, share and implement industry best practices within the global business(s);
- Develop problem solving competencies within the business(s) by coaching/mentoring identified leaders through structured problem techniques i.e. Lean Six Sigma
- Drive Business Excellence processes around project identification, prioritization and review, project benefit tracking.
- Problem solving approach to improve customer experience.