Senior Consultant at Business Doctors
Views:1485 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Business Doctors - Lead - Marketing & Communications (7-14 yrs)
Company Brief :
- WeNaturalists, launched in October 2020 is an online, niche community of naturalists and nature lovers from around the world. With WeNaturalists, we aim to bring all different stakeholders on one platform from forest rangers to conservationists, wildlife photographers to researchers, NGOs and charities to businesses, educational institutes to eco-tourism sector. Over 200 million of them.
- The idea is to provide a space for the naturalists to belong, with special focus on tailor-made tools and nature-specific, relevant content, boosting collaboration, learning and growth. WeNaturalists fosters high engagement by offering multiple opportunities to each of its stakeholders. Synergies are created due to the confluence of content, engagement, commerce, opportunities and learning on a global-local level.
- This is the first look of what we have created https://youtu.be/M7g-Q0jZqYUto and why we have created this community - https://youtu.be/MIeTTS7VuZM. You can know more at www.wenaturalists.com.
Job Responsibility: Community engagement, Community growth and turnover on marketing investments (ex. paid media)
- Integrated communications: Be able to confidently determine communications solves across dominant digital channels, and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to learn about a new channel as needed, in this rapidly evolving landscape
- General working knowledge of SEO and how it feeds into content strategy
- General working knowledge of content development and the fundamental relationship between medium and message
- Ability to gauge WIP and final assets against communications goals and the Brand playbook
- Ability to collaborate with other expertise areas across WeNaturalists to develop cohesive plans toward brand growth
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze website and digital platform data to gauge trends and user engagement in order to inform or track marketing efforts and community development; general ability to prepare reports for team and senior management review; ability to speak to the findings in the form of key insights and shape "so whats" from the trends.
- Community management: Needs to have a general ability to engage with community members along with the rest of the WeNaturalist team in our Brand tone of voice
- Paid media: Ability to lead investment mapping, media strategy, and media planning on dominant digital paid media avenues such as programmatic display and video, paid search and paid social across platforms and DSPs
- Influencer marketing: Have had at least 1 year of experience developing and managing an influencer outreach effort, both organic and paid
- Public Relations: Ability to work with external media partners, publications, bloggers etc. to supply media stories and key messaging about WeNaturalists; proactively seek organic publicity for WeNaturalists
- Test and learn mindset: Adopt a test, learn and scale approach to marketing activations; general working knowledge of paid media test setups, website A/B testing etc.