Business Director - Healthcare Startup (10-17 yrs)
About Company :
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Building a talented and efficient team
- Build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Driving capacity building across all aspects of project planning and execution
- Business evangelist who can help enthuse the team on new & evolving platforms and the non-converts among clients
- Managing internal processes to ensure quality delivery of the project as per the agreed objectives, timelines and budgets
- Working with multi-disciplinary organizations and managing partners
- Bridge to integrate client's strategy into their marketing portfolios that enable the clients to expand their business
- Analyze competitor's market strategy, promotion and operation according to market trend and data to optimize the clients campaigns
- 12+ years' experience in Pharma/ communication & Marketing
- Got an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
- Ability to develop and foster external organizational relationships and applied representation skills
- Strong leadership and management experience.
- Excellent coordination, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in handling large size clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.