Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:87 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Development Specialist - Recruitment (7-15 yrs)
Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
Business Development is key to the role. Successful candidate will be responsible for building the business within the region, signing new client contracts, assisting clients in defining role descriptions and generating new leads.
This is not a desk job. The candidate is expected to conduct regular face-to-face meetings with the clients and undertake networking activities. Therefore the successful candidate is expected to be presentable, costumer focused, and possess excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
- Persuade clients sign search contracts on exclusive and/or retainer basis
- Assist clients in formulating their expectation and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
- Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client
- A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities
- Proven record in business development
- Driven individual motivated by sales results
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Well organised
- Presentable and confident
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.