Business Development Role - US IT Staffing (3-8 yrs)
Role- BD Rep - US IT Staffing
Business Development Rep would be responsible for acquiring IT staffing business by identifying and securing new business development opportunities in US region.
- Researching potential leads utilizing web searches or digital resources (job portals, LinkedIn etc.), campaigns, events etc.
- Identifying opportunities from the market through cold-calling, emails, referrals, campaigns, networking etc. and maintaining the database of prospective client information in CRM.
- Build and manage a pipeline to consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly sales targets.
- Coordinate with recruiting team to pursue sales leads, develop search criteria and customer profile.
- Initiate contact, build credibility and strong working relationships with hiring decision-makers and converting them from Cold to Hot engagement level.
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including in-depth account research, identification of tech stack/projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets.
- Engage with prospects on a regular basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
- Coordinate with pre-sales and technical teams, as required, to successfully convert leads.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, decks, SOWs, and other documents as required.
- Monthly/ quarterly target achievements including qualified leads, meetings, proposals, closures and revenue numbers.
- Highly motivated, professional, results oriented self-starter.
- Should be a USA sales hunter with experience in Inside Sales, Lead generation, Cold calling, Video calling and Response management.
- 3-7 years of Business development experience in US Staffing industry preferred.
- Understanding of technology staffing selling (Onsite & offshore) in the areas of around Cloud, Application and Data Engineering, Automation, Packaged software (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle) and QA projects.
- Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques W2/ 1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
- Experience with various research tools like web, LinkedIn, Zoom info, social media, Account Based Marketing, Digital campaign, etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Willingness to work is US (EST) time zone
- People person, strong interpersonal skills with outstanding written & verbal communication skills.