Business Development Role - SaaS Platform - IT Staffing Firm (5-15 yrs)
Our client is the growth partner for some of India's fastest growing startups and unicorns. They have helped companies like Paytm, Udaan, Swiggy and many others to scale up their offline presence across India.
Our client is currently deploying more than 40,000 people who are helping their clients to acquire customers and grow their sales. They hire, train, deploy and own outcomes related to the sales growth/ customer acquisition targets for the clients.
Founded in 2000 by an IIM A alumnus, our client is unique in what it offers to companies, and they also offer outsourced Call Centre and staffing services in addition to the managed sales process service.
As an IT Staffing - Business Development, you will be responsible for expanding the client base in the IT staffing sector. You will be identifying and engaging with potential clients, understanding their staffing needs, and delivering tailored solutions.
What you will do:
- Identifying and targeting potential clients in the IT industry who require staffing services for contractual/temporary positions
- Staying up-to-date with the IT job market trends and developments in either Bangalore or NCR to provide valuable insights to clients
- Building strong relationships with clients by understanding their staffing needs and offering customized solutions that align with their business objectives
- Being privy to the decision-making processes within client organizations and adapt your approach accordingly
- Negotiating contracts, terms, and pricing to ensure mutually beneficial agreements and secure new business
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships to ensure long-term partnerships and repeat business
- Working closely with the internal recruitment team to ensure timely and high-quality candidate placements
- Providing regular market feedback and analysis to help refine our service offerings and stay competitive
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in the IT staffing industry with a focus on contractual/temporary placements, with a total work experience of 10+ years
- Proven track record of successful client acquisition and revenue generation in the contractual/temporary staffing sector
- In-depth knowledge of the IT job market in either Bangalore or NCR
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Familiarity with decision-making processes within client organizations
- Self-motivated and results-driven
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.