HR Recruiter at Talent Fishers India Pvt Ltd
Views:4319 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Business Development Role - Real Estate Investment - Brand Capital/Brand Estate (3-5 yrs)
Opening for Brand Capital/Brand Estate - Business Development
Job Description :
SOURCING GUIDELINES :
- 3-5 years experience
- Candidate must be a Hyderabad local
- Look for candidates working in Realty/Real Estate firms handling commercial sector
- Look for candidates handling deal structuring for commercial real estate segment/ could also be from KPO handling real estate / backend operations)
- Post Graduation Compulsory (MBA/CA)
Designation would be Manager
- No direct hiring from HT, there should at least be a cooling period of 6 months.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Vertical: Real Estate, Brand Estate
Job Description :
1. Business Development:
- Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financial and media needs; focus to get larger deals in marquee companies; generate fresh business leads; make innovative pitch presentations; structure win-win proposals, evaluate follow-on visits to prospective clients and design target achievement strategy in order to explore the full potential of assigned verticals.
- In short, frontlining the business development efforts by building the pipeline, maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals across Real Estate sector /companies primarily in the B2C space that need brand building quickly and thus have a large marketing spend
2. Deal Making & Closure :
Prospecting, structure deals, including valuation and negotiation; monitor financial performance of signed deals, troubleshoot problems; ensure legal agreements mirror the commercials; coordinate with concerned teams; perform due diligence, achieve Trimester and Annual Deal Targets and look into Exits. Also, front-end consumption of ads by closely working with the consumption team and the customer.
3. Relationship Management :
Maintain relationship with key position holders of existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments like Sales, Legal, Marketing strategy with a long-term perspective and to achieve client satisfaction.
- Maintain regular touch with customers to add value to existing relationships - creative ideas, new thoughts etc.
4. Industry & Market Intelligence :
Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for Brand Capital - Should be aware of market dynamics and analyze and assess opportunities, threats, and solutions
- Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas.
Candidate Requirements :
- MBA -Finance /CA preferred
- 1-4 years of investment experience required - KPO/Banking/IBD (Front Office/ Backoffice/Mid office) /Private Equity/ Financial Services/ Consulting/Relationship Management/ Key Account Management
- Established client relationships in Hyderabad, preferably with Real Estate companies
- Team player
- Experience in Real Estate segment & in Client facing role will be added advantage
Annual Salary : 1700000-2100000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.