Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:14579 Applications:1625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Business Development Role - Product Startup - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Development Professional who has experience in selling Enterprise products to Businesses.
You will be focused on building our user base through a deep understanding of our product and its many applications while building effective new business relationships with potential customers and create a strategically sound process of managing the customer all the way from initial conversation to final contract execution.
You will be reporting directly to the founder of the organization to understand enterprise customer requirements and will be formulating strategies for addressing those requirements.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a general understanding of accounting processes
- Can communicate to all levels within a company in a professional manner
- Hate the monotony of 9-5 jobs.
- Has experience in the full-cycle sales process, including demo-ing products and onboarding new users
- Want more out of your work life than just coffee breaks & privileged leaves.
- Can provide excellent verbal and written communication with clients
- Loves working in growth stage start-up
Role & Responsibilities :
- New customer acquisition in relevant target segments and manage an effective and profitable pipeline by filtering and qualifying prospects.
- Respond to queries from potential and existing customers, communicate client's value proposition and negotiate deals successfully.
- Understand client needs, design appropriate solutions basis client's core competencies and negotiate deals to closure.
- Conceptualize and/or develop new product/service ideas in association with the product team to address market needs.
Personality attributes :
- Customer First, Ability to make positive impact on every interaction, able to understand customer needs and find a solution
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence - Using Data and Logic to convince others, articulation with conviction.