Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:277 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Development Role - Membrane Technology (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a market leader in Membrane process technology in Liquid separation with offices across and with clients in every Industry.
Looking for Business Development engineer : Process Technology
- Candidate Must be a engineering graduate with 8-12 years' experience / M. Tech with 10 years experience in Bioprocess engineering / Biotech / Chemical Industry
- Candidate must have a sales experience in process technology industry.
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
Can work from Hyderabad or Baroda.
Must for a candidate:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic Orientation
- Business acumen
- Building & leveraging relationships
- Provide Leadership, Influence stakeholders
- Attention to details
- Analytical approach with good problem-solving skills
- Lead generation, technical discussion, process design based on clients needs, & order finalization of membrane separation & purification process /product
- Having insights into the Bioprocess industry and keeping track of existing projects, expansions and new projects
- Market research to identify selling opportunity and market gaps
- Ensuring satisfactory post-sales support
- Maintaining rapport with existing clients
- Coordinating with R&D for planning of pilot plant trials and data interpretation for developing / establishing commercial plant data and feasibility of process
- Gathering feedback from existing customers to improve product offering
- Flexible to travel to achieve BU goals
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of membrane seperation technologies and processes
- Should have the capability to work cross functionally
- Ability to set KPIs for himself/herself
- To generate sales for the BU
- Exceptional commercial acumen and negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.